Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Love For Adam Lambert


I absolutely love Adam Lambert. I think he is an incredible performer and don't like it that people judge him just because he might be gay or has some fashion sense. His voice is definitely one of the best on the show this season.
Now on to his performance from last night. It was country week. He is not country. He did his own thing. I totally admire him for that. I don't think it would have been smart for him to try to do country, he would have looked like an absolute idiot. The version of the song was extremely unique. Yes it was weird but why should he be expected to be normal when he can totally pull of such a strange performance.
I was also pleasantly surprised that country week, of all the weeks, would make me totally like almost all of the other contestants. I definitely wasn't convinced about some of them but country week totally made me change my mind. I truly wouldn't mind if any of them won. I don't hate any of them. But Adam is still my favorite! Watch Adam's performance but if you do, please keep an open mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv2-S9-ppFc

4 comments:

  1. Candace! You're a doll. I was going to watch it, but your link doesn't work. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grr I know, it wouldn't work. You have to copy and paste it into a new window. Then it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He can sing. And way to go him for being himself. He kind of sounds like Queen. And it was kind of ... hot... saucy... I dunno. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete