Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back in the Burg!

I'm back in Rexburg and I am so excited! I moved in all my stuff Thursday morning so I could have good pick of everything. (Usually I'm last pick and get crappy stuff) I got the room I wanted and the kitchen cupboard haha. While I was puttin all my stuff away one of my roommates came and instantly I could tell she was awesome! She was very nice. I got all my stuff moved in and put together and then I headed to the bookstore. I hate paying for books. My parents are extremely generous and pay for my books but I hate the fact that they have to pay $200 for just one book. It actually makes me quite sick.

So after everything was taken care of back in Rexburg, I headed back to Idaho Falls. I didn't see any reason to stay in Rexburg and drive to Idaho Falls anyway for work and to go to the Junior Miss program. Sometimes I feel like people think I'm stupid for going home a lot but oh well, it's close and I can. Anyways, I worked Friday, then had the day off Saturday which was perfect, I worked on my bridesmaids dresses for my old roommate's wedding this Friday and then went with my sister-in-law to the Junior Miss program. I really enjoyed it but I had to leave early because it was going on for way too long and I needed to get back to Rexburg so I didn't get to see the awards but it's okay, I only knew a couple girls anyway.

Now I am officially back in Rexburg to stay for the next four ish months. I am so happy and excited! My roommates are seriously awesome. They are happy and laugh and there hasn't been any contention at all so far, which is much better than my last two semesters. I'm ecstatic to begin the semester and get back into school and studying and learning. I couldn't be any happier with my apartment. Oh and as of right now I have my own room because one of the girls decided to live somewhere else and hasn't sold her contract yet. I'm pretty happy about that!

Oh and p.s. I love Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I'm watching it right now and I think it's one of the most touching shows ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment