Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So not a lot has changed since my last couple posts. I'm still just workin and waiting for school to start but I thought I would post a little somethin since it's been a few days.

One thing I did on Friday was make a spur of the moment trip to Logan to see Angela. I really needed to get out of town and hang out with some people. I've been so lonely! The trip was exactly the thing that I needed. Ange introduced me to some of her way cool friends and we just partied and had fun! Also, she took me tanning for my first time. I will admit, I was slightly scared and paranoid that those little glasses wouldn't protect my eyes and I would go blind. That darn warning sign freaked me out. But I will also admit that it felt pretty good after it was done. It was a short trip but so worth it! I really want to go back again before school starts but with a job and all I'm not sure how easy it will be but we'll see!



Yeah other than that...I haven't done anything different. I still am faithfully watching American Idol, which I will mention, Adam Lambert still rocks. Last week's Tracks of My Tears was like the most incredible thing ever. I loved seeing him pull back and just sing beautifully. This week, he sang Play That Funky Music and I of course loved it. He is just such an awesome performer and that SMILE! Ah it gets me every time!

Well that's all I have for now! Hopefully once school starts, I will have a few more interesting things to talk about!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha Candace! I want you to know that you just made my day when you were talking about tanning! :D Basically you're gonna fall in love with it ;) Anyway, hope things are going well! :)

    ReplyDelete