Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back in Business

Well, petition got DENIED!! Sad day. Very sad day actually, but I'm going to try to make it a good thing. It was denied because they want to keep students as close to 140 credits at graduation as possible, apparently, and I would be well over that limit. Personally, I don't agree with it but whatever! I can't change it now. So I am back to being a business major. I'm very confused at what I'm doing with my life. I'm trying to figure it out. Thank goodness I have two weeks vacation. Also, I have really until Fall semester until I'll really be in trouble if I don't know what I'm doing. No matter what, I would be taking IBC this next semester so I'm continuing with that and hopefully have things figured out by Fall. Pray for me! Please and thank you! See you in TWO WEEKS!!!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment