Friday, April 23, 2010

Twenty!

Okay so I'm totally copying Becky with this post but I'm avoiding reading a bunch of stuff for my classes. I have nothing to update on except that school is insane and I basically live with my team. A little preview: keep your eyes open for a post about Badger Creek sometime after May 5.

So this is the copycat post. It's purely for entertainment. It's also a little out of curiosity to what songs will come first. Basically my iPod is on shuffle and here are the first 20 songs to come up. Becky, I'm fairly positive I will be just as embarrassed.

1. Believe-Yellowcard
2. The Brilliant Dance-Dashboard Confessional
3. Permanent-David Cook (alright so far so good, nothing too bad)
4. Into the Rush-Aly & A.J. (here we go...)
5. Enchanted Suite-Enchanted Soundtrack (I don't think I have ever actually listened to this...)
6. Erase/Replace-Foo Fighters (Also, never listened to, gotta love people putting music on your computer)
7. Imagine-David Archuleta (this one I'm proud of :) )
8. Back to You-John Mayer
9. Stolen-Dashboard Confessional
10. A Lack of Color-Death Cab for Cutie
11. Sugar Rush-A*Teens (noooooooooo, I was SO hoping the flashback to my youth would not reveal itself)
12. No Boundaries-Kris Allen (American Idol all the way)
13. Because-Across the Universe Soundtrack
14. Whatever it Takes-Michael Buble (love him)
15. Under the Sea-The Little Mermaid (bahahaha yeah for Disney!)
16. Night Drive-Jimmy Eat World (fav band for sure)
17. Clockwatching-Jason Mraz
18. Blackout-Muse
19. Bella Luna-Jason Mraz
20. Come Together-The Beatles

Well that was thoroughly entertaining for me, I don't know about you. I'm glad only one really embarrassing song came up. Thanks for giving me an idea for something to write about Becky. Maybe next time I'll bring back another old Facebook/email forward.

1 comment:

  1. Candace I love it! I'm so happy you had Little Mermaid, Aly & AJ, and Enchanted on your i-pod. This is why we're friends. :)
    Isn't it funny how you don't realize what random music you have until you write it out? Or until a boy is looking through your ipod and giving you smack for having Hilary Duff? Yeah that's always embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete