Sunday, April 18, 2010

Woah...

Alright, so I know you all loved the mile long posts and you read every single word. I'm sure you will be so sad to hear that this is a short post but you're just going to have to accept it.

I'm moved in to my apartment in Rexburg. I love it. I love having my own room and I already love my roommates. I have space to spare in my room which is a miracle in and of itself. My room is on the first floor and my window looks out on a busy-ish street and sidewalk so I get to people watch. Yes! I'm terrified to start school due to IBC but I'm also excited. It's going to be an entirely different kind of semester. I'm starting my P90X 90 days over tomorrow and I'm determined to finish them out. If anyone wants to join me, feel free. I have a full day of absolutely nothing to do tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. I had a weak moment at the GAP and bought some jeans and signed up for a card, but apparently I have good credit because I am one of the lucky few to get approved for the GAP Visa instead of just the in-store card. I went to my sister's graduate recital in Salt Lake this weekend and it was awesome. My sister's amazingly talented. I love love loved hanging out with my whole family too. Whoever is the last young gent to enter my family will have to have a good sense of humor because otherwise they might just feel awkward. My big bro has challenged the whole fam to complete a triathlon with him next year so I guess I'm kind of committed.

Well there you have it: a short post. Don't be too sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment