Monday, December 6, 2010

Almost Done!

Obviously I got bored of that whole pictures from the past thing. I didn't have as many exciting pictures as I thought. Oh well! So, this semester is almost over and I am SO happy! I don't know how on earth I'm going to make it through the next week and half but somehow I will do it. I think I might get my first B this semester and I'm kind of sad about it :( Oh well. I can't do much now. I have learned tons from my classes though...more than any other semester which is kind of interesting.

Well, life is still going great other than the craziness of classes. I have lots to write about but I'm not going to write about it yet. :) I'll put you all in a little bit of suspense. So I can't wait until Christmas. I'm super anxious for it to get here. I love being home with the family and cuddling up in blankets and watching movies or reading. If only we had a fire place at my house, that would really take my Christmas love to another level. That's about it for my life right now. I wish I had something more exciting to say! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love reading about your busy college life...it brings back memories of mine! If you need a fireplace to read in front of, you can use mine anytime during the Holidays :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace i love you. and i hate being so far away. and I can't wait to be home for Christmas. I hope you will still have time even though you are....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete