Friday, December 31, 2010

Purchases

Since planning my wedding is pretty much my only focus right now, the majority of my posts will be wedding-y. However, I do start my internship in two weeks so maybe I'll throw in a few posts about that experience :)

Well, I bought my wedding dress! Ahhh! It was such a fun and exciting experience to try on dresses and really feel like a bride. The dress I bought was the very first dress I pulled off the rack and the very first one that I tried on. Fate? I think so. I don't think I will post a picture of it, not out of superstition (I already showed Mathew) but just because I don't think a picture will really show the dress. It's so pretty ahh I love it!

Next purchase, my wedding shoes. With a lot of encouragement from Mathew, I decided to go with these shoes instead of heels. I just ordered them so hopefully they will fit okay and look as cute as I am hoping.

I'm pretty psyched actually.

Well those are my only purchases so far. I have lots of other plans for the reception. This is so insane, I never thought I'd actually be planning a wedding haha.

2 comments:

  1. looooooove the shoes!!!!!!!! And i'm dying to see the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also LOVE the shoes! they are so you! congrats candace! i'm SO happy for you! married life is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete