Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crazy Life

I will try to keep this post less wedding-y but like I said before, it's consuming my life. So here's an update on what else I've been doing for the past little while. I started my internship two weeks ago and it's been a major adventure. I leave Idaho Falls on the blessed Salt Lake Express every Wednesday morning at 5:40 a.m. (yuck) and as soon as I get to the SLC airport I jump in my car and head to Murray, UT and then I work in the Shabby Apple warehouse wrapping dresses and shipping them out all over the country. It's so crazy how many states they sell to. Then the other two days I'm in Utah, I blog...and blog...and blog...and blog. All the time. That's basically my entire job is to try to find blogs to contact for Shabby Apple. So if you have any really great blog addresses that are hidden treasures, I would so love to know about them! Anyways so Friday nights I drop my car off at the airport and jump on the shuttle at 6 p.m. and get home at 10 p.m. It is not the most glamorous thing but it seems to be working okay.

For the most part, I really like being in Utah and having a new experience. I do not, however, like being so far away from Mathew. I know we have been doing distance our entire relationship but it is surprisingly different not being able to just hop in the car if I feel like it and go see him. I really look forward to the weekends now more than ever.

So when I'm back in Idaho Falls, I work at JCPenney and shop/plan for the wedding (forgive the mention of the "w" word) Life is so crazy right now. I was hoping with everything going on that time would go by fast...but it's not. All of you married people, how on earth did you manage to not go crazy waiting for the wedding to come? I'd love some tips.

Okay enough wedding talk...promise...I actually have nothing else to say so...

The End

4 comments:

  1. try this one www.tansdaybook.blogspot.com and on her blog theres other blogs that are super fun like the yellow house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about your wedding plans! I saw keep it coming. Also, as someone who just went through the waiting game--I promise it has an end. Someone told me that while I was engaged and I wanted to laugh and say "yeah right" but it did--and it came faster than I expected! My only advice is keep busy but it sounds like you are doing that already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading all of your wedding plans! But I also love reading about your exciting life! Working for Shabby Apple! How awesome are you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend has a REALLY big fashion/makeup blog...mostly makeup. Classycosmetics is the name. Not sure if that one would be helpful or not.

    ReplyDelete