Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Getting Things Done!

Oh boy, so who knew planning a wedding was so difficult? Especially when the big day is the same as a ton of other brides. You have to book in advance like mad! I have made some progress.

Photographer:


I am SO excited! We take engagements on February 1. I can't wait!

Decorator:


She is so great. She totally gets my vision. A little insight to the reception: French theme. Refreshments will consist of crepes with nutella, fresh fruit, french bread and cheese, yogurt, and other deliciousness. We are going to hang parasols from the ceiling and have similar decor to the wedding: 


I won't give anything else away. You'll just have to come and see for yourself. But trust me, it's gonna be fun!

Shoes:

(change of plans...the other ones I posted about were the complete wrong color when I finally got them here...and they weren't really Converse so I wasn't very happy.)

They are kids sizes so I'm crossing my fingers they will fit.

Wedding Cake Maker:


She is incredible! I am insanely indecisive on what I want my cake to look like but I know she will make it look fabulous.





1 comment:

  1. bahhhhh this is so exciting!!! i can't wait to see this all :D 2 months and 16 days!!

    ReplyDelete