Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yoga

Mr. Tony Horton has gotten me to do things that I never thought I would do. One being yoga. It's a 90 minute workout and I was in positions that I never thought I would be in. Here are some pictures of the pros performing some of the insanity. Yes I did these.
Now I know this doesn't look so hard but it is. It was hard to keep my balance then put my hands on the ground, then twist up sideways. My legs were definitely on fire.

So the P90X people hold this position for a full minute. I'm not that hard core. I only lasted about 3 seconds...I was afraid I would fall on my face.
Okay so I was so close to getting my feet to touch the ground, but I just couldn't do it. But I tried my hardest!

1 comment:

  1. Candace! So glad that I found your blog! Send me your email address, and I will send you an invitation to my blog. Yoga is so hard!! - Cousin Angie

    ReplyDelete