Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blasts from the Past

Now that I am finished with the blog challenge, I am again looking for something to blog about. In general, I don't have much I can "blog" about. I'm totally just loving life right now. So, here is my new idea for my blog for a while. It was inspired by the Day 24 post. While looking through all my pictures of Shadow, I realized I have a lot of random pictures from my past. So I'm just gonna post a picture or two...or three...or more and give a little story so you all can know random little things about me. Sound fun? It will be for me!


 Oh boy, this picture. Braces, hair pulled back, awkward smile, John Deere t-shirt, yep that was me! :) Oh yeah and don't forget to notice that I'm wearing mouse ears with a veil. One of my dreams is to be Minnie Mouse. Ever since I set foot in her Disneyland house as a child, I knew I was supposed to be her. She has an awesome vanity with lighted mirrors, ginormous perfume bottles, hair brushes and makeup, a super cute little kitchen, a white picket fence around her house with hearts on it, and of course there's lots of pink everywhere!
Mickey even asked me (well more like stuck out his hand to me) to dance at the California Adventure block party. He could feel that I was meant to be inside that Minnie costume.
Isn't she cute? Ah, I so want to be Minnie Mouse!

1 comment: