Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 23

15 facts about you.

This should be fun...

1. I love to play the piano and miss taking lessons and competing.
2. I wanted to be a vet for the longest time when I was a kid.
3. Sometimes...okay a lot of times I change my outfit multiple times in the morning.
4. It drives me crazy when people who play hymns in church/class don't just play the hymn and they embellish the hymn so it makes it impossible to sing parts.
5. I love looking at professional photography.
6. I wish I could afford to only shop at Anthropologie and Banana Republic.
7. Sometimes I strongly consider dressing terribly for a while so I can get nominated for What Not to Wear.
8. I love surprises.
9.I really really want a puppy.
10. I love my family so so much. I love laughing with them.
11. I love singing in choirs but I did not enjoy BYU-I women's choir because there were WAY too many divas.
12. Laughing is seriously one of my favorite things to do.
13. I hate falling asleep in my clothes and I am not a fan of staying in sweats/loungy clothes for very long.
14. I love excuses to get really dressed up. I looked forward to formal dances so I could wear pretty dresses.
15. The commercials about saving the abused animals with the song "In the Arms of an Angel" by Sarah McLachlan breaks my heart. I cry every time I see it so I always change the channel if it comes on.

3 comments:

  1. Amen to the Hymns thing.
    I'm pretty sure some days I could be nominated for What not to Wear. I wouldn't mind.
    Oh the BYUI women's choir. Oh dear.
    I actually LOVE sweats and I put off getting dressed for the day until last minute. And I hate getting dressed up, but can we still be friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we can still be friends! I just have an obsession with clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #4,7,& 11 made me laugh so hard! you are so funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete