Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 27

A picture of you last year and now and how you changed since then?

Yucky. (Me not Kristin)


I am so tired of taking pictures of myself on photo booth. 

So that picture above...yeah...kind of speaks for itself. I have dramatically changed since last year for the better (I think). Old news, but I have lost 25 ish pounds and it feels amazing. I have learned the value of a healthy lifestyle. I still need to be better and have a lot to learn and probably some more pounds to lose but I never ever want to return to my "fat" days. I have changed in my attitude. I have become more positive and developed more faith in myself. I feel like a stronger person emotionally. Needless to say, I have changed  A LOT since last year and I am a much much happier person.

No comments:

Post a Comment