Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 24

A photo of something that means a lot to you.

I did intend to just put one picture...but as I was looking through my iPhoto, I discovered too many pictures that I just couldn't pass up. So here is the story of Shadow. :)


I love him. He likes to think he is human. I'm pretty sure he just tried to copy my position of sleeping.


At Christmas times, he always sleeps under the Christmas tree. Doesn't he just look so soft and cuddly? :)


For a while, I could never find him. I knew he was in my room and could hear his purring/snoring but he was no where to be found. My brother solved the mystery when he saw a big lump underneath my bed. He had torn the fabric down in my box springs thing and made a little home up inside. It was nearly impossible to get him out, we'd have to repeatedly hit the lump until he finally got sick of it. He would stay in there for soooo long.


 When I come home from school to visit, he does not like me to pay attention to anything but him, especially my computer. He makes it extra difficult to accomplish anything.

Isn't he just the most precious thing? Haha, I love him.

So yes, for day 24, I choose to put Shadow as something that means a lot to me. :)

2 comments: