Sunday, March 6, 2011

Almost One Month

Helloooo. I'm back to talk about my life some more.

It's been a busy week...but also an amazing week. I had the week OFF from Shabby Apple! Now I don't mean for that to sound like I dislike working there, I actually am loving it now that I'm in a groove. My excitement comes from my week off of going to Utah. Hallelujah. It was a very very very very very much needed break. My intern coordinator went to Hawaii (jealous) so she had me do my work from home. It was glorious...did I already mention that? So while at home, I had to stay super motivated to do all of my blogging. I was really good Monday-Wednesday and did all my usual hours and it was actually really fun! I was worried I was going to die trying to do so many hours of straight blogging but being able to do it in the comfort of my home and taking breaks whenever I wanted was so awesome! I was so much more productive than usual and it was just great.

So coming home for a week and a half meant I also got to bring my car home. Pay for 7+ days in expensive airport parking? No thank you. It's been great to have my little Stella back home with me. I miss her when she's left all alone in the big city. This also meant that I didn't have to ride the shuttle! Yay! On that note, I don't have to ride the shuttle again until March 23! Shout. for. joy. I actually only have to ride the shuttle three more times. Oh my goodness, I don't know if anyone can understand how absolutely incredible that feels. I thought this crazy schedule would never end but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. (Also, if you look at the calendar on your phone...well at least mine and Mathew's phones...you can see April 9 on it...just a little fyi)

My Utah family is throwing me my first bridal shower on March 17. I am soooo excited! I'm so psyched to play with family and friends. Then my Idaho family is throwing me one on March 26. Crazy! It's still pretty surreal to me that this is all happening.

Oh so here is the wedding planning part of the post. Excited? Hopefully. Okay actually there really is nothing to get excited about. We bought a lamp for the guest book table. Yaaaaaay. That's the only planning update. I kind of avoided planning this week because I just wanted a break!

I just know there was something else I was going to post about. Daaaaaangit. Oh well...as soon as I remember I'll just write yet another post!

In case you are wondering, here is a little wedding countdown for you. There are four more trips to Utah, four more Sundays, eight more shifts at JCPenney (most likely), two more holidays, and three, yes *three* more shuttle rides until the wedding. Which equals....34 days....or 33 days if you're like Mathew and just round down once 9 p.m. hits. :)

And no I do not think about all those things I listed everyday...really I just did that for fun for today's post. I only think about the actual days left...and sometimes trips to Utah...but that's really it. Okay I'm done talking. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. OH ITS GETTING SO CLOSE!! So excited for you!!! And that is SO nice that youre almost done going to Utah every week. what a relief!

    ReplyDelete