Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Last Things

So the wedding is next week. Ahhh :) Here is a little update on the "last" things I have experienced (or will) this week.

1. Last shift at JCPenney....rejoice
2. Last shuttle ride
3. Last week at Shabby Apple
4. Last time parking at the airport
5. Last Sunday in a single's branch

Okay so that's not very many. When I started writing this I thought for sure I'd have this clever list of things...too tired. Anyways, wedding planning is going well. My wonderful mother is doing mostly everything so I don't have a mental breakdown with everything going on. I'm very looking forward to next week when I can just chill with Mathew (when he's not doing finals) and put the final touches on things. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. So exciting!!!!! And that is a pretty good list of "last things" You are going to have a lot of changes missy! I'm so excited for you! You should make a list of "first things" too! That will be very fun to write! (: and read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a brilliant idea! I will most definitely do that sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad I won't be at your reception. My only consolation is that you're a good blogger and hopefully you'll put up some pics. Or better yet we can meet for lunch in the beloved MC and you can show me pictures yourself. Those are a lot of fun lasts! Good luck focusing on anything this week. :)

    ReplyDelete