Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cyr Photography

Okay, I just have to take a post and brag about my photographer for a second. She is the absolute best! She was willing to endure below freezing weather to take our engagement pictures. On top of that, she got some incredible shots. She is so creative and does beautiful editing. She also designed the most rockin announcement EVER. We loooove them! She also helped get us an amazing deal to print them. We were having such a hard time knowing what to do because printing announcements is expensive and it's risky to go through other companies because you don't know their quality at all. So basically, Cyr Photography is the best and I am so happy we booked them. One of our best decisions with the wedding planning. I can't wait to see what she does with my bridals (March 15) and the wedding! Ahh, one month and one week. I'm dying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment