Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 1

A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

So here is my picture...
 
I took this today prior to my wonderful marketing class. And although my day is not quite over yet, I've got a lot to do and don't want to worry about remembering to post later tonight. SO here is my day thus far. My alarm went off at 6:00 a.m. I have not had to get up that early in quite some time. It was a little rough. I did homework until my class at 11. I had to present for my team the research that we've been doing for our client. We had to do in-depth interviews about instant mashed potatoes. Pretty exciting. Then I did more homework until my New Testament class at 3:15. Usually I LOVE that class, but I was so tired today I struggled with paying attention. But anyways, the rest of my night will be spent doing...you guessed it...homework! I have a big test due tonight at 11 and I just started studying. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I'm definitely going to copy you, seeing as I have nothing to blog about anymore! Hope you don't mind. ;)
    That's such a cute picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not mind at all! :) It is already fun and I'm only on Day 1 haha.

    ReplyDelete