Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 3

Your idea of the perfect first date.

I have been thinking about this one ALL day. I don't know if there is such thing as a perfect first date, but I will do my best here. The perfect first date would involve a boy who I know pretty well, not just a random guy who asked me out. This way, we are comfortable together and aren't spending the whole time asking questions like what's your favorite color. This boy would open my doors for me (not getting out of the car because I feel awkward waiting) and make me feel like he really wanted to be on a date with me. I honestly don't really care about the activity. I love anything creative. It seriously does not have to involve something expensive or money at all for that matter. It doesn't matter how much is spent, it matters how he treats me and how much fun we have. I also love when guys do that whole hand-on-the-small-of-your-back thing (just as a little side note). So basically, my idea of the perfect first date is doing something creative, with someone I know, who acts like a gentleman, but still knows how to have fun. :)

1 comment: