Monday, October 4, 2010

Puppies!

I made a foolish choice just now. I had this desire to look at pictures of puppies after I finished my homework. BAD IDEA! I want a puppy so bad! They are so cute and just melt my heart. Here are some of my favorite pictures.


Seriously? How can you resist that face?!

Adorable? Yes.

I want a puppy!

:)

High five

I just thought the mullet took this picture to a whole other level

Doesn't this just make you smile?

This basset hound pup is in honor of my big brother Jason. Bro, I hope you get your basset hound named Lou someday.

Well, there are about 100 more pictures that I would love to post, however, I seriously need to go to bed. Maybe tomorrow I will do kittens. But, until then (and until I get a puppy of my own) I need to honor my wonderful, lazy, cuddly kitty Shadow:

Everybody say awwwww :)

4 comments:

  1. If I was on the summer/fall track I think I could totally get away with having an outside puppy/dog. Behind Shelbourne we have all that wide open field. If only I had this idea while I was a freshman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish we were allowed pets. P.S. who are you that commented? I do not recognize "Greatbam." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got Sawyer a chocolate lab for his 12th birthday. She looked just like your 1st picture. She melted my heart, but trust me, they are no walk in the park! After 2 years of total destruction, she has turned into an awesome dog :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your chocolate lab is so cute! My dad will not let us get one because of their destruction habits haha. I'm very jealous! :) Someday!

    ReplyDelete