Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 7

Your dream wedding.

I've been staring at the screen for quite some time because I don't know what to write. The only thing I have really thought about is my dress. And of course I have not made a decision on what style I want, but I love to think about dress shopping (to be totally honest). I would love to have a late spring or early fall wedding. The temple will most likely be Idaho Falls. I have not decided on a color combination but I love purples and deep oranges and turquoise. I have no clue what I will actually decide on when that day comes but when it does I will find a way to make a decision. I will say this though, I will find ties EARLY...word to the wise, don't go in to JCP looking for wedding ties with a short period of time, we won't like you. :) Anyways, I want a fantastic photographer. And for my reception, I just want the parents in the line with us and I want a cute video and lemon bars and brownies for the refreshments. That's about as far as I've gone. Up until about a month ago I had never thought about wedding stuff but on a drive to Utah, my mom convinced me to talk about it. So here is my conclusion, I will have my mom and Aunt Shauna decorate everything because Shauna is the most amazing creative decorator I have ever met. 


2 comments:

  1. I have absolutely no idea what my dream wedding would be. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not weird at all. I seriously had never really thought about it until my mom basically forced me into it haha.

    ReplyDelete