Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 5

A photo of yourself two years ago.

 Two years ago I was in my second semester of college. Needless to say I was a little awkward. I didn't utilize my camera very much then so I couldn't find very many options but here is my photo from two years ago: 


Story behind this photo: I was so happy because I finally got to go to Provo to see Megan. We went to a BYU football game in the morning. Then we went to this black and white dance that night which was so fun. She did my hair for me and I wanted a picture of it so there it is.

2 comments:

  1. This is going to sound creepy, but this picture looks so familiar. Where have I seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if you are being serious or sarcastic BUT a little refresher just in case...remember Bro. Whiteside's class when we posted pictures of ourselves and your team pulled them all into your video...:)

    ReplyDelete